The Master's Learning Institute

"Providing Home School Education since 1986!"

 Testing Information and Preparation

When applying to a University, Community College, Vocational, or Trade school from a Private or Home School program, typically students are required to complete entrance exams. Any student that is planning on attending a University must complete SAT and/or ACT testing before applying to a campus, scores are required to be submitted with your application.  Students enrolling in a Community College typically are required to complete at least a THEA test or the campus' own entrance exam. Vocational or Trade Schools usually have their own unique exams to issue to their students based on their degree plans, if any testing is required at all.

Please click on the following links for more information, or to register:

SAT & ACT Requirements Information

Free Test Prep Online

THEA Testing Information

SAT Registration

ACT Registration

ASVAB Information

Click Here to Go Back to Graduation Opportunities